Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
Indian Cityzen said:
Super excited about this game!!!! Can't concentrate on anything else.

I see a lot of us prefer MP going with the 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 formation but I can't remember a game where we have started with just one striker. Maybe MP has made changes during the game but never started that way.

It'll be Jovetic + Negredo upfront for sure.

Come on City!!

He started with only Dzeko against Bayern away. But that's the only match he played with 1 striker.

Oh yea.... That's the only away game we started with 1 striker. We had already qualified out of the group and in safe position. I doubt that happening at home.

As a 25 year old, most of my memories of watching City have been shit ones. Defeats at home to the likes of Oxford and Mansfield still leave me in cold sweats.

Coinciding at a time when United were having their most succesful spell ever, School wasn't the best.

What did you get up to last night, Rich? Watched us get twatted by Preston. You? Oh you watched United beat Juventus in the Champions League. ....

But you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tonight, Manchester City, our Manchester City, play Barcelona. And I just can't get my head around that.

Whatever happens tonight, even if we go two down after ten minutes, let show everyone why our club is so special. Forget the Hamburg atmosphere, lets top it.

Come on you blues!!!

My predictions:

1) we will play very offensive;
2) we will play 4-4-2
3) Kolarov will start;
4) we will win by a margin of at least 2

kupest said:
Indian Cityzen said:
Super excited about this game!!!! Can't concentrate on anything else.

I see a lot of us prefer MP going with the 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 formation but I can't remember a game where we have started with just one striker. Maybe MP has made changes during the game but never started that way.

It'll be Jovetic + Negredo upfront for sure.

Come on City!!

He started with only Dzeko against Bayern away. But that's the only match he played with 1 striker.

We played just Aguero up front against Chelsea.

Days like this make me glad I'm self-employed. Had fuck all sleep last night. Will probably just float around the house until it's an acceptable time to have a beer (wife is off work today so can't really get away with starting before she wakes up) then head into to town early doors. I reckon town's gonna be buzzing from lunchtime onwards. Win, lose or draw, make the most of it tonight blues, this is what we've dreamed of...especially those who were there 15 years ago against Macclesfield!

I heard that Garcia and Fernandinho will start together.

936753_Champions_League_Team.jpg

It's a shame because we're not used to playing with both of them in the same team.

Richard said:
As a 25 year old, most of my memories of watching City have been shit ones. Defeats at home to the likes of Oxford and Mansfield still leave me in cold sweats.

Coinciding at a time when United were having their most succesful spell ever, School wasn't the best.

What did you get up to last night, Rich? Watched us get twatted by Preston. You? Oh you watched United beat Juventus in the Champions League. ....

But you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tonight, Manchester City, our Manchester City, play Barcelona. And I just can't get my head around that.

Whatever happens tonight, even if we go two down after ten minutes, let show everyone why our club is so special. Forget the Hamburg atmosphere, lets top it.

Come on you blues!!!

Great post!

Growing up near salford college in Walkden and going to school in Bolton I was always surrounded by rags,constant stick everyday. Nights like tonight though make it all worthwhile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.