Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard said:
As a 25 year old, most of my memories of watching City have been shit ones. Defeats at home to the likes of Oxford and Mansfield still leave me in cold sweats.

Coinciding at a time when United were having their most succesful spell ever, School wasn't the best.

What did you get up to last night, Rich? Watched us get twatted by Preston. You? Oh you watched United beat Juventus in the Champions League. ....

But you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tonight, Manchester City, our Manchester City, play Barcelona. And I just can't get my head around that.

Whatever happens tonight, even if we go two down after ten minutes, let show everyone why our club is so special. Forget the Hamburg atmosphere, lets top it.

Come on you blues!!!

there are some great posts in this thread, proper "old City" posts, including this one, nice one Richard.

It's 9am on match day.

We're not playing Gillingham today.

We're not playing Blackburn today.

Were not playing Charlton today.

It's not stoke or Luton.

yes. all big games in our history.

But this is big. I was at Macclesfield exactly 15 years ago and I know what I prefer.

Thank you sheikh mansour.

Play up City. We love you.

3rdgenerationblue said:
It's 9am on match day.

We're not playing Gillingham today.

We're not playing Blackburn today.

Were not playing Charlton today.

It's not stoke or Luton.

yes. all big games in our history.

But this is big. I was at Macclesfield exactly 15 years ago and I know what I prefer.

Thank you sheikh mansour.

Play up City. We love you.

I feel like you do but would waffle on for hours.
I prefer yours.
Succinct and encompassing.
Nuff said.
Bring it on. .... I wish I could bypass the days work .!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.