Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
kupest said:
I had a dream that we were 2-0 up in 15 minutes. Though David Luiz played for us in the dream as well :S.
I had the same dream! Although in mine Silva missed an open goal in the first minute before a yaya tap in and a 30 yard screamer from Steve Howey gave us the lead.

Just had a dream we lost 5-2 :( Give it our best shot that's all we can ask for really.

Haha! Everybody is having dreams about the match.

Love it.
Been looking forward to this match for a long time, can't imagine how you lot are feeing

Richard said:
As a 25 year old, most of my memories of watching City have been shit ones. Defeats at home to the likes of Oxford and Mansfield still leave me in cold sweats.

Coinciding at a time when United were having their most succesful spell ever, School wasn't the best.

What did you get up to last night, Rich? Watched us get twatted by Preston. You? Oh you watched United beat Juventus in the Champions League. ....

But you know what? I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tonight, Manchester City, our Manchester City, play Barcelona. And I just can't get my head around that.

Whatever happens tonight, even if we go two down after ten minutes, let show everyone why our club is so special. Forget the Hamburg atmosphere, lets top it.

Come on you blues!!!

Well get your short term memory sorted. Where have you been for the last 4 years.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 pm --<br /><br />
blinkblue said:
kupest said:
Indian Cityzen said:
Super excited about this game!!!! Can't concentrate on anything else.

I see a lot of us prefer MP going with the 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 formation but I can't remember a game where we have started with just one striker. Maybe MP has made changes during the game but never started that way.

It'll be Jovetic + Negredo upfront for sure.

Come on City!!

He started with only Dzeko against Bayern away. But that's the only match he played with 1 striker.

We played just Aguero up front against Chelsea.

Again all AWAY from home.

abGpRT2aex.jpg

Barca fans are saying this is going to be their lineup, i dont like that right side going at Kolarov/Demichelis. And Iniesta with a free role/switching with Cesc to give Messi space in the middle and left - Alb overlapping. Seems like Martino has his game plan ready. Im hopefull and confident we can win this but when barca get into 6th gear with enough space they can be dangerous as freck

Really like the idea Didi Hamann came out with on Sky last night - play both Javi Garcia and Fern, and put Yaya further forward right on top of Busquets and stop him making the plays from deep, as well as giving Busquets an attacking mid threat to think about

BringBackSwales said:
Really like the idea Didi Hamann came out with on Sky last night - play both Javi Garcia and Fern, and put Yaya further forward right on top of Busquets and stop him making the plays from deep, as well as giving Busquets an attacking mid threat to think about

He's a genius, he really is......

that line up from mundodeportivo could potentially be a disaster. Navas is essential for our counter attacks, so I'm not sure why MP would'nt give him a start.

Yaya has to play in an attacking role, there's no way they'll be able to handle him if he does. Also his pace and power will add lots of strength to our counter attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.