aguero93:20 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
LFC-Fans said:
Telling you now, you'll win this.
I've never been more confident of a football match in my life

*touches wood*

-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am --

So you should be. :-)
We'd win at home against them with Aguero. Without him, i can't see it happening. But i really don't care. Tonight i am going to watch City play Barcelona in the Champions League knock out stage. And i get to watch Messi play. Never thought i'd see the day!

-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 pm --

People really shouldn't pay attention to what newspapers think the line up will be. Today's Metro has Milner in the "probable line up", for example!
Don't think we'll miss Kun that much, 3 quality replacements to choose from after all.

Yeah, its just that ever since the Barcelona got knocked out by Chelsea, I've always wondered of the quality of La Ligue. I reckon your defence will have Barcelona in their pocket, premier league defenders don't dive in, giving players like Messi a chance to beat a man. They hold their position.

Watched the game Barcelona won 6-0 recently. The other team's defence was all over the shop. Charging out into slide tackles. Messi was beating them will his trickery. But it wasn't because Messi was so good. It was the other defence being shit.

I'd give my left testie to be in Manchester today! The city must be buzzing!!

Really looking forward to the pre match build up as well and the new mosaic being displayed!

I haven't been this excited since the birth of my kids!

SrilankanBlue said:
@IanCheeseman now
Welcome to Manchester Sheik Mansour, I believe the #mcfc owner will be at the game tonight

Ups the stakes even more if that's possible

Yeah, the girl I sit next to works at Manchester Airport and she said there was a private jet from Abu Dhabi on the schedule for Tuesday, of course it could just be some very rich high profile Abu Dhabians and not the Sheikh himself but you'd imagine if he's going to come over for any match it would be this one!

Has to be Garcia and Fernandinho with Yaya further forward.

Navas to start for the counter and protecting the full back.

We can expect a lot of aimless punts upfield by Hart, under pressure, so big responsibility on Negredo to win the majority of his headers and have Yaya and Silva joining up as quickly as possible.

............................HART..............
Zab........Komps......MDM.....CLICHY

...............FERNANDINO.......GARCIA......................

NAVAS...............YAYA..............SILVA

........................NEGREDO................................

Hey tolmie!

I see the idea, but I would rather have nasri start tonight.

Yaya ferna

navas silva nasri

negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.