Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to post in a pre match v Barca last 16 of CL thread

carry on...

Begbie said:

carry on...
OK ,just be easy with the pint pots begbie, chill man. I totally ken ...like we play Barca in a Champions league fixture on Tuesday. And ....like we .......could win..!!!

penalty spot said:
Begbie said:

carry on...
OK ,just be easy with the pint pots begbie, chill man. I totally ken ...like we play Barca in a Champions league fixture on Tuesday. And ....like we .......could win..!!!
fukkin surreal by ra way :0)

sam-caddick said:
haha, alves trying to destabilize us... yawn.

for all the acadamy graduates they have in the barca first team, don't they have the highest wage bill in world sport?

apparently alves left seville to,play for the glory of putting on the Barca shirt , the reputedly £180k a week had nothing to do with it , hypocrite.

From Notts County to this ? .. Thank you City for restoring my faith.

Be interesting to see what messi thinks of playing at the etihad and also the way he is greeted by city fans.

We should be proud of our team and how far we've come as long as our players give it their all.

We have no class? Bore off bellend.

PiquePuyol.jpg

One of the many fascinating aspects of this game will be how Zab and Clichy/Kolarov handle Alba and Alves when they overlap down the wings. Iniesta will also play on Zab's side so we are going to have to keep our right hand side extra tight.

Messi is going to be working those tight spaces through the middle, dropping back to get the ball and then trying to dart through gaps. It's these moments when we will miss the fluidity and mobility of Fernandinho.

My god what a game this is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.