Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Proelia said:
If kolorov starts on the wing we will lose badly

Good to see some sensible and non-kneejerk opinions here, can't wait for the match thread.
Yea because playing a slow left back who doesnt defend in midfield is genius

Proelia said:
Damocles said:
Proelia said:
If kolorov starts on the wing we will lose badly

Good to see some sensible and non-kneejerk opinions here, can't wait for the match thread.
Yea because playing a slow left back who doesnt defend in midfield is genius

You're right. I don't even think you should bother watching the match. Go and get a bet on a Barca win, quick before the rest of the world wakes up to your genius and the odds drop!

I mean, what does that Pellegrini bloke know about his players and the Barca players that he used to play twice a season for about 10 years, as a professional football manager?

Let us know how much you win on William Hill

The old long suffering City fan that grew up in the eighties and nineties in Dublin surrounded by gloating Rags and Pool fans makes me worry about a spanking and stops me feeling any way optimistic towards tonight's game but still giddy at the thoughts of it, but if I take a step back and look at the players that now wear our shirt and when you think of the tough games we play in premiership compared to their regular opponents in a league where competition is at a minimal like the Glasgow dominance in Scotland in years past....I start to think we could seriously take these guys.
They will probably expect as Alves seems to suggest a team of overpaid mercenaries, that would be very unwise as we are a proper team now of talented footballers...bring it on

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFITa9eYoQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpFITa9eYoQ</a>

Tricky_Trev said:
LFC-Fans said:
aguero93:20 said:
Don't think we'll miss Kun that much, 3 quality replacements to choose from after all.

Yeah, its just that ever since the Barcelona got knocked out by Chelsea, I've always wondered of the quality of La Ligue. I reckon your defence will have Barcelona in their pocket, premier league defenders don't dive in, giving players like Messi a chance to beat a man. They hold their position.

Watched the game Barcelona won 6-0 recently. The other team's defence was all over the shop. Charging out into slide tackles. Messi was beating them will his trickery. But it wasn't because Messi was so good. It was the other defence being shit.
I see you've never watched Martin Demichelis?

Hmm okay... fair point

But just don't start Demichelis. Didn't Lescott have a good game against Chelsea? Might be worth consideration no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.