Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrilled to see Dinho back. No Neymar in the starting lineup a bit of a surprise. As for MD, well it's clear the MP has an unflinching belief in him no matter where he is on the pitch. He is good on set pieces and Barca are shit at defending them so hopefully he'll provide something there. But without Nasri to provide good corners it may go wasted.

MCFCinUSA said:
Proelia said:
Jovetic is a better bet then kolorov

I was disappointed to see Jovetic isn't paired with Negredo & a similar set-up to the way we pressed Chelsea, but let's see how this alternate selection lines up.

I'm guessing that Jovetic is not starting because of his lack of experience. And Nasri might not be ready to play 90 minutes.

Team selection is defo there to take advantage of Barca's "weakness" against big strikers on corners and crosses. Should be a great game if it works. Great options for the half it does not.

When the Champions League anthem sounds tonight.

I honestly think I'll shed a tear or 10 tbh.
15 years ago in the 3rd tier of English football,Bournemouth 0-0 to a 2-0 "derby" victory against Macclesfield.
Here we are playing Barca in the last 16 of the Champions League.
And ye know what,I'm confident of beating them.
COME ON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.