Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a moan, but have the Kolarov/Clichy tandem down the left ever actually worked very well? Off the top of my head I can't think of it pulling up many trees, but hopefully today will change that

razman said:
feel should have started with nasri an not navas....understand kolarov there to cover clichy and for those crosses

trust MP, but barca have put out some team !
Don't think nasri has enough match fitness to start he only came back Saturday..

Here's how i see it : go with our "batter" etihad formation of 4-4-2 :
Joe in goal
zab/vinny/lescott/Clichy
Naz/fern/yaya/David
beast/jovetic
No point in sitting deep we'll get destroyed fuck who they are we're pretty tasty as well, harry them in midfield a la Chelsea deny them the time and space they thrive on, stop them getting an away goal if we can and try and grab a couple of goal cushion for the nou camp then switch to 4-5-1 away, pack the midfield try and stifle the creativity of their playmakers and use our pace and Sami / Silva trickery to hit them on the break ................................ PIECE OF PISS ! ------- Don't know what you're all worrying about Vinny'll sort lionel blair out I wouldn't worry too much about him (he says with his tongue firmly in his cheek ha ha ha).That's my perfect scenario anyway had £20 on a 2 nil City win at 18's that's how confident i am ! ----------- BRING EM ON !

Kolarov and Navas are our two best crossers of the ball and with Negredo up against Mascherano who is around 5'10 if I'm not mistaken this could be a decisive factor in the match.

Who says we are sitting deep? He's just trying to minimise the space they get.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Here's how i see it : go with our "batter" etihad formation of 4-4-2 :
Joe in goal
zab/vinny/lescott/Clichy
Naz/fern/yaya/David
beast/jovetic
No point in sitting deep we'll get destroyed fuck who they are we're pretty tasty as well, harry them in midfield a la Chelsea deny them the time and space they thrive on, stop them getting an away goal if we can and try and grab a couple of goal cushion for the nou camp then switch to 4-5-1 away, pack the midfield try and stifle the creativity of their playmakers and use our pace and Sami / Silva trickery to hit them on the break ................................ PIECE OF PISS ! ------- Don't know what you're all worrying about Vinny'll sort lionel blair out I wouldn't worry too much about him (he says with his tongue firmly in his cheek ha ha ha).That's my perfect scenario anyway had £20 on a 2 nil City win at 18's that's how confident i am ! ----------- BRING EM ON !

I hope Fernan hasn't been rushed back for this game. I want us to win this but we need him to stay fit for the rest of the season.

best chance to score is definately from corners. Lots of height and power with Kompany, Demi, Yaya, Fern, Negredo and Kolarov.

Can see why kolarov and clichy are playing as Sanchez has been superb this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.