Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo shud get better of Mascherano tbh. But I am frightened at what Messi will do to Demichelis. That will be a fucking disaster

Not sure about that lineup, but Pellegrini has a handle on Europe it seems so I'll trust him. Glad to see Ferny starting at least, with him in midfield I'm more confident. Lets go Blues do us proud tonight

ATXMCFan said:
Team selection is defo there to take advantage of Barca's "weakness" against big strikers on corners and crosses. Should be a great game if it works. Great options for the half it does not.
This.

Blimey!

No of us could have seen that coming.

Kolorocket in midfield!!

Not sure Navas should be starting either.

Oh well, Pellers must know what he's doing.

At least the beast should get a good supply.

Don't dive in Martin!

Come on you Blue boys

whyalwaysyou said:
Negredo shud get better of Mascherano tbh. But I am frightened at what Messi will do to Demichelis. That will be a fucking disaster

it's quite sad that MP still uses a right footed defender next to Kompany .

whyalwaysyou said:
I think part of the plan of having Kolarov in there will be so that Clichy doesn't need to worry about Alves bombing on, so can tuck in a bit more and help out Demichelis.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
fucking emmerdale - why dont ITV do the build up from 7pm !!!!

Take away the adverts and it will be 5 mins of analysis before the game. Disgrace really for a game of this magnitude....

ElanJo said:
Nervous as fuck!

me too since seeing the selection... but as others have said Sam the Eagle knows best:

Manuel-Pellegrini-gallery-002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.