Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
pudge said:
If we were really looking to take advantage at set pieces then surely Lescott would have been playing?

And yes, suffice to say Im a little miffed that MD is playing.

Your not alone there. Lescott is limited but he is a solid defender. I can just see Messi turning MD inside out for fun.
To be honest messi would do the same to Lescott also

Think kolorov is there to attack their weak point........defending crosses....put enough in for negrado and he should get a few chances esp against mascherano

Mdm vs any of their forwards concerns me......he dives in way too much and against barcas attacking players this could be a huge problem.....cannt understsnd why he does it so badly frim a seasoned pro...school boy defensing at times but hopefully his experience will shine through tonight

RandomJ said:
SebastianBlue said:
pudge said:
If we were really looking to take advantage at set pieces then surely Lescott would have been playing?

I think Pellegrini was worried about Lescott's lack of mobility which Fabregas and Messi (and later likely Neymar) would make him pay for.

But DM is slower than Lescott so....

I very much disagree, and I also wasn't just speaking of pace, I also meant agility, which I've always thought was Lescott's biggest drawback.

SebastianBlue said:
pudge said:

I think Pellegrini was worried about Lescott's lack of mobility which Fabregas and Messi (and later likely Neymar) would make him pay for.
Lescott's positioning makes up for his lack of mobility.

Id rather have a tall, strong CB who compliments Kompany than Demichelis against Barca tbf.

All we need is a CB whos gonna rush into tackles, push up needlessly and create gaps in the defence for a certain Mr. Messi to saunter through.

I hope he proves me wrong but unfortunately i doubt he will

would have thought they delayed fucking emeradale fucking farm and have a decent pre game show. I FUCKING HATE SOAPS, get ya shit together itv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.