Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
Must be unbelievable to be playing Barcelona at home in the CL knock out stages. Who would have thought that would be happening in the dark days. Such a huge game. Hopefully you guys get the result. Good luck.

What is this luck you talk of ;-)<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:28 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMoonz1977 said:
WTF - we are truly honoured, they have ended emmerdale 5 minutes earlier

whooooooooooo

Always does. You get 10 mins of fucking adverts now.

holy fuck balls it is time....we have waited along time for nights like this

going off line now, but will be on later, Happy or sad but definately pissed

COME ON CITY

Bluebottle said:
Mr. Aguia said:
pee dubya said:
I reckon he was more worried that the best way to get at Barca is a counter-attack, we're not going to dominate possession. Demichelis can make the pass into midfield, Lescott can't, not under the pressure Barcelona will apply to our back line.

Kolarov in, means Clichy will play narrower support Demichelis defensively

Good point. Lescott is really poor on the ball and they would pressure him and more than likely he'd give the ball away. They are going to dominate possession as it is so we have to take those opportunities when we get them.

That's how I see it. MDM can pass.....Lescott panics and can't. MDM can step into midfield (albeit very shalowly!)..Lescott just hoofs it or gives it back to Joe who hoofs it. We NEED to keep as much possession as possible. for the record Messi et al running at MDM or JL doesn't end well either way.

Believe it or not, that was actually part of my main point. Why do you think Lescott looks so uncomfortable in possession? Most players that lack agility have poor dribbling skills and so are vulnerable under pressure.

I take an interconnected approach to analysis. ;-)

welsh_andy said:
MDM in defence??

I KNOW ! I think exactly the same Lionel Blair will make him look a **** don't know what Joleon has to do I'm not Lescotts biggest fan but he was awesome Saturday the guy earned a start in this one feel for the guy i really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.