Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Sam why does it surprise me that you think Barcelona will score at least 2 against us on Tuesday? You being normally so upbeat as well

Haha

One thing I will say is that I think its vital we try and get the first goal, I think it could be key in such a huge game like this as it could get to the team mentally knowing they have scored an away goal first.

We have a lot of winners in our team, title winners, world cup winners, Yaya is a CL winner, but as a team we don't have the experience Barca have and therefore I think going one down could knock us a bit.

I still think if we all turn up and play out of our skin we will get chances against their defence, Yaya driving and powering through their midfield could be massive for us.

i kne albert davy said:
adrianr said:
Dani Alves saying we have no class without a hint of irony. Pretty impressive.
He also reckons we're just a team built on money not like Barcelona where every player is nurtured through the youth set up, I must be mistaken in thinking they paid £30 million for that wally.
And of course most of the Spanish tv revenues are virtually shared out between them and Madrid.

The engineer is a canny one.
He switched us to a 4-5-1 once the second went in and the chavs couldn't get anywhere near us after that.
I have little doubt he will set up with 2 up front to start but
I would not be surprised to see that formation at some stage against Barca if we are struggling to get possession. It seemed very effective.

i would play silva and jesus on the wings. jesus can cause all sorts of problems to the Barca wing backs who bomb forward all the time and he has loads of experience when it comes to playing barca.
allready buzzing for the game, no matter the result, it's going to be amazing.

I think Milner is suspended for the game. I am not bothered who plays to be honest and I am not really bothered what the score will be, if we win brilliant if not we move on. All I want is every hero who has the opportunity to pull on the sky blue shirt against Barca does so with the pride and privilege it deserves and that each one of them individually and collectively give their all so that at the end of the game at least the players will know, if we have got beat they couldn't have played any better and if that commitment to the cause is transmitted to the fans I hope we can appreciate, if we lose by being beaten by a better side.

Kun Aguero said:
stavros said:
Kun Aguero said:
Would be my preferred team.

especially milner with his work rate

And his lovely eyes. Don't forget the charity work.

And his interesting tweets<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:07 pm --<br /><br />
stavros said:
Kun Aguero said:
stavros said:
especially milner with his work rate

And his lovely eyes. Don't forget the charity work.

And his interesting tweets

And his jaw line you could grate cheese on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.