Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
The best best thing about this game is that we cannot lose. Go out of the champs league and our chances of footballs first ever domestic treble go up significantly. Win and we can get giddy as fuck about how good we are and dream of the big one.

I am loving this season more than any other.

I went way,way past giddy when we put six past Arsenal and Spurs.

I am treating tomorrow as a special day to savour and not too bothered about the result, it is I feel pretty much a free hit. The panic in the Catalonian sports papers the day after the draw was made - "oh no its City" was a victory in itself.

We are really here !

Didsbury Dave said:
The best best thing about this game is that we cannot lose. Go out of the champs league and our chances of footballs first ever domestic treble go up significantly. Win and we can get giddy as fuck about how good we are and dream of the big one.

Slight exaggeration tbf

I do hope though we play with 3 midfielders and just 1 striker,Garcia and Ferna sitting back and Toure pushing forward alongside Nasri and Silva and Negredo or Jovetic up front

SrilankanBlue said:
@MullockSMirror 4m
Heard a whisper that Man City will start with Fernandinho and Garcia against Barcelona tomorrow night
Talking out his arse, do you think Pellegrini would even give Barca a sniff of the team he will be fielding?

hey guys if we lose tomorrow (which i hope not) please no meltdown loom & gloom :) it still experience for the team and club

Blue Punter said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Totally agree. I see it as a free hit. As long as we don't suffer a heavy defeat which could affect our confidence domestically. Defeat them and the confidence will rocket.

Football is1% skill 99 per cent confidence ...win this and the skys the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.