Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was defending the midweek selection v rags, with a chess analogy saying you sometimes sacrifice rook, to gain the King and win the game. This guy posted I was a effing idiot, I did not respond as a lady should, hence the ban, however I do think, I was treated like city are at the swamp, a bit of a victim, cos I am not in with the in crowd!
You have my assurance,you were treated exactly the same as anyone else who falls foul of forum etiquette.

Back on topic,cheers.

Cedilla, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, Cedilla, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to come home

Happy now?

:)

Thanks again, still think we are due a bit of fortune v Barca they are good, but stuffy buggers as well, I said before, I lived in monovar in Spain for a while, the locals always said there was a pro Barca conspiracy in primara liga the refs always on their side, bit like the GPC and prem refs :-)

Yea fancy us strongly Tuesday, we're due abit of luck against them, always something going wrong. I'll be in 115 screaming my 47 yr old lungs out, hope it's a good atmosphere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.