Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been put on your card mate? My cityzens only arrived after BMG
It's a possibility. I just went with the option already selected which was paper tickets, it was such a nightmare trying to get on the site and get the stadium up then enduring watching the circle thing go round and round for ages that I wasn't faffing about with anything unnecessarily. I suppose they might load it to card. it's what I'll be asking them if they don't arrive tomorrow. Think my Cityzens arrived after BMG too. Thanks.

It's a possibility. I just went with the option already selected which was paper tickets, it was such a nightmare trying to get on the site and get the stadium up then enduring watching the circle thing go round and round for ages that I wasn't faffing about with anything unnecessarily. I suppose they might load it to card. it's what I'll be asking them if they don't arrive tomorrow. Think my Cityzens arrived after BMG too. Thanks.
I was ringing them for weeks asking were my card was, kept saying any day now, it turned up 6 weeks later, also says on my purchasing I've got paper ticket for rags in Feb and Chelsea in Dec. Also got ticket for Tues, I rang them and they said there all on card. Taking print out just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.