Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Crossan still lives here
well, as you're all inbreeds over there i expect you are related to him in some way, so give him our kindest regards.

i'm joking about the inbreed thing, don't get another thread ban by calling me a ****.
that said, i am a ****, so it wouldn't be slanderous.

i'm not joking about the kind regards.

Who the hell is Johnny crossan
6b70b6c345f81f7b4eab7540c046ca97.gif

well, as you're all inbreeds over there i expect you are related to him in some way, so give him our kindest regards.

i'm joking about the inbreed thing, don't get another thread ban by calling me a ****.
that said, i am a ****, so it wouldn't be slanderous.

i'm not joking about the kind regards.

6b70b6c345f81f7b4eab7540c046ca97.gif
Oooohhhh thread ban approaching haha

Keep on topic please, or I will be banned again, btw, did you know Denis tueart played for Derry, yep and 3-1 city v Barca is still my prediction :-)

I wonder how Pep is going to accommodate (not the right word but cant think of a better one at the moment) playing aguero in this one.

He wanted possession in the last game and it was working until a slip and a cock up by bravo...but especially int he first half we did very well against them

Playing Kun will see that ability to maintain possession be lessened. I love Kun to bits but playing 6 midfielders last time worked quite well until a couple of individual errors.....even if Kun plays as he did vs west brom it will still be a problem

the upside is we have goal threat as vs barca last time we didnt so there are positives and negatives to this I suppose.

Maybe a back 3 and 6 still in midfield with then Kun up top?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.