Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maffeo is much more suited to right back than anyone else for this game, huge call to play him though.

I hope Pep realizes how important this game is to us. If we lose tonight (even a draw isn't that positive for us) and Monchengladbach beat Celtic which I expect them to beat them comfortably at home, they will go above us with 6 pts We would then need to travel to Germany to get a result. Anything can happen in a one-off game. Look at Juventus losing to Galatasary 0-1 in their last match 3 years ago and Utd last season against Wolfsburg. German teams are always strong at home.

If we lose to them, we are out! If we draw with them, it means we would need to beat Celtic in our last game and hope an already qualified Barca do us a favour. Fuck me sideway. Are we seriously going to get knocked out in the group stage? This would be ridiculously embarrassing considering this is Pep's forte. Guess this is my karma for taking the piss out of my Utd supporting mate all season for being in the Europa League. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.