Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right mate, we should try and get a couple of players suspended, talk about the money they've spent, link them to Basque terrorism and hound Enrique with press. Then, when they come into the match fired up and win, we can blame the referee for not giving a penalty for an illegal throw in and call it a 'false result'.
Made me laugh ))

If we are going to play 4 at the back i would play Maffeo at right back....fernado acquitted himself reasonably well vs west brom but he was caught out a couple of times in the second half positionally. You cant make that mistake against the likes of Neymar et al....he would get crucified ......

If we are going for a back 3 i could then it has to be vinnie ottomendi and stones....btu who to play as the wide players.......sterling and nolito would be my picks
As much as we'd all like it Simon, playing a rookie 19 year old against the worlds best team and most formidable trio would be a huge, huge gamble.

As much as we'd all like it Simon, playing a rookie 19 year old against the worlds best team and most formidable trio would be a huge, huge gamble.

I don't disagree but is it a better option than playing a player out of position...?

If I was a gambler I'd say he'll use Zaba, despite him only being back. Use Mafeo as sub just in case. But what do I know, Peps the genius and will get it spot on. I have faith ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.