Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, they've got incredible chemistry - on & off the pitch
Is there not a Barcelona forum you could be spending your time on? You're always on here telling us how amazing Barca are; perhaps one of their forums might be better suited for it. Just a thought.

Is there not a Barcelona forum you could be spending your time on? You're always on here telling us how amazing Barca are; perhaps one of their forums might be better suited for it. Just a thought.

I'm sure there are some nice self help forums out there to aid with feelings of insecurity because you couldn't be more inaccurate about my posts. Even when Barcelona won 4-0 recently, not a word about how great Barca is or poor City are - but carry on.

I am a fan of Pep and what he can do for your club, UEFA saw fit to pit our clubs this early but fret not - it'll soon pass

Maffeo is much more suited to right back than anyone else for this game, huge call to play him though.

I agree. I think Neymar would have a field day positionally against a makeshift RB and I dont think we can play a 3 against their front 3. Maffeo seems the least worse optoion. Give him a purely defensive role marking Neymar, let the other defenders pick up Suarez and Messi

I'm sure there are some nice self help forums out there to aid with feelings of insecurity because you couldn't be more inaccurate about my posts. Even when Barcelona won 4-0 recently, not a word about how great Barca is or poor City are - but carry on.

I am a fan of Pep and what he can do for your club, UEFA saw fit to pit our clubs this early but fret not - it'll soon pass
I honestly just don't get the desire to spend so much time posting on another team's forum. But each to their own.

Experiencing similar nerves as on a Derby day. To beat them convincingly would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.