Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassai's only Champions League match this season (Arsenal/PSG) saw him hand out 2 red cards. City have 4 reds in 5 matches against Barça.
1f622.png

That's the **** that denied us two stonewall penalties.

"Pride in Battle" Gonna be a hard game but we can do it no Boooing this time and patient football will see us through

must win

barca shouldnt care too much about this. they should be more focused for sevilla at the weekend.

never thought I'd ever say this but I think we'll win this. We outplayed them last time (two mistakes cost us the match) and I think we'll be stronger again this time around 2-1 city.
Got the same feeling, also we are due the rub of the green against Barca. Think it could be 3-1 city :-)

correct , Barca are one of UEFA's darlings with their poster boys , not a chance we will finish with eleven men on Tuesday
It's funny you say that, when I lived in the Valencia area, the locals believed Barca got special treatment off the refs in primera liga, even worse than we think about refs and the GPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.