Barcelona Home Tickets?

BigJoe#1

When are the home game tickets going on sale for the Barcelona game?

I have a season ticket but did not sign up for the cup schemes, but will be going to the Barcelona home game.

Anyone have any ideas? Just looked at the official site but couldn't see anything about the home game ticket sales.... Surely it will be in the next couple of weeks?

I'm living in the netherlands but also searching a way to get tickets. I have already booked flights and sorted out the hotel. Any ideas how to get tickets easily? Also signed up to be a citizen but got no points..

Robinho88 said:
I'm living in the netherlands but also searching a way to get tickets. I have already booked flights and sorted out the hotel. Any ideas how to get tickets easily? Also signed up to be a citizen but got no points..

With your criteria, you are probably back of the "official" queue, unless you have £100s and go for hospitality

2 adult tickets wanted for Barcelona home game sat together please pm if you can help thanks

If anyone is selling 1 Adult and 1 Child or 2 Adults and 1 Child for this game against Barca I would be interested.

Looking for 1 for myself having been let down. My points will allow me to buy on Tuesday but I've a feeling it may be sold out by then. Flights booked from Dublin so if anybody could oblige I'd be very obliged !!!

Hi everyone, im looking for some help but dont seem to be able to open a post for people to try help me, im pretty allright for getting tickets but the bit i struggle on is travel i want to see if there is anybody who organises travel from devon or as close to devon as i can get ex a booked coach going there and back in the same day, if anyone could msg me to help out that would be amazing thank you in advance

blumoon said:
Looking for 1 for myself having been let down. My points will allow me to buy on Tuesday but I've a feeling it may be sold out by then. Flights booked from Dublin so if anybody could oblige I'd be very obliged !!!

Flying from Dublin myself, only the one ticket you can buy on Tuesday?

Morning Folks,

If possible, I am looking for 1 x adult and 1 x child or 2 x adult if that's all that may be going, seats must be together as my son is young.

Many Thanks

Corky & Son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.