Barcelona Information Thread

Mate that's thousands of us without tickets. I'm driving from Manchester to Luton via Oxford overnight before I even get to a plane.

Somewhere nearer the time an area in Barca will be decided upon and we'll turn it blue.

Just come along for a party in the sun. If you/me or anyone falls lucky with a ticket great if not you're at least 77 notes up and have more party time.

blue b4 the moon said:
Mate that's thousands of us without tickets. I'm driving from Manchester to Luton via Oxford overnight before I even get to a plane.

Somewhere nearer the time an area in Barca will be decided upon and we'll turn it blue.

Just come along for a party in the sun. If you/me or anyone falls lucky with a ticket great if not you're at least 77 notes up and have more party time.
That's my view on it all, I'm getting a train down to London then over to Gatwick to get the flight, 2 out of the 3 of us don't have tickets but we're just gonna make the most of it. The amount of blues that appear to be going ticketless means there's certain to be areas where we will congregate en masse and still make a decent atmosphere. Can't beat a 4 day break in a new city, away from work and Uni. Proper looking forward to it

Anyone travelling via Luton to Girona Wednesday morning returning Friday ?

Was thinking of trying to organise a transfer to and from Barca and maybe more economical if a few of us involved.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:

Was thinking of trying to organise a transfer to and from Barca and maybe more economical if a few of us involved.

Yeah mate 2 of us and also Kenny and his mates.

Contacted mac he's running transport for us.

blue b4 the moon said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:

Yeah mate 2 of us and also Kenny and his mates.

Contacted mac he's running transport for us.
What's the details for Mac. There are four of us on the Wednesday and Friday flights for Luton. We could share the cost of it even further...

cleavers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Oh no! Better cancel my flights and sell my Barca ticket. Will spend the days I've booked off work at my mums house where it's safe
If you're that bothered about the odd pick pocket, I have about 3000 clients might be interested in buying your ticket :)

I'll take my chances! And trust me those pickpockets will have to use a crow bar to prize my Barca ticket out of my clenched buttocks to have any chance of getting near the thing

The Fat el Hombre said:
cleavers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Oh no! Better cancel my flights and sell my Barca ticket. Will spend the days I've booked off work at my mums house where it's safe
If you're that bothered about the odd pick pocket, I have about 3000 clients might be interested in buying your ticket :)

I'll take my chances! And trust me those pickpockets will have to use a crow bar to prize my Barca ticket out of my clenched buttocks to have any chance of getting near the thing
You soon changed your mind I thought you were going home to mum, to be safe ?

cleavers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
cleavers said:

You soon changed your mind I thought you were going home to mum, to be safe ?

My mum will be in barcelona!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.