Barcelona Information Thread

law74 said:
with all the Mods sunning themselves and getting full of tapas and sangria, I think we rockers can wreck the hoose in their absence. :-)

-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 am --

with all the Mods sunning themselves and getting full of tapas and sangria, I think we rockers can wreck the hoose in their absence. :-)

It's not bloody hot here dear !

Anyone flying out of Gatwick at 13.25 tomorrow?

I know it's a bit late, but hopefully won't be alone?

Scouse Blue said:
Anyone flying out of Gatwick at 13.25 tomorrow?

I know it's a bit late, but hopefully won't be alone?

On the 12:15 flight from Gatwick today the 737 was full to capacity and it was 80% blues. I'm sure you won't be on your own!,,

mike100lewis said:
A friend from Barcelona has bought me ticket in the home end. She sent me the PDF to print.. just want to know if this is ok to get in the stadium? or would I need to get her to pick it up.

Can't wait for tomorrow almost like like April 2011 all over. Don't think I could take it if we got to the Final.

please complete your post so we can determine best course of action.

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
wild rover irish pub barcelona said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E74Cr_vTp8[/youtube]
I hope I'm going to get a discount for keep approving your posts?

I will ring you when I get there. Your round first and not in a bar you are trying to get a discount! You can pay full price
Sod off, it's mrs sf's round

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
I hope I'm going to get a discount for keep approving your posts?

I will ring you when I get there. Your round first and not in a bar you are trying to get a discount! You can pay full price
Sod off, it's mrs sf's round
Mrs Man City Micks also. She has just been to the cash point for the money. I have not paid for any of this trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.