Barcelona Information Thread

Last day at work today then fly out first thing tomorrow. Clock watching already.

Is there any meet up area for tomorrow?

de niro said:
wild rover irish pub barcelona said:
really big night with Manchester city fans tonight best fans ever see again tonight at the wild rover
cheeeers

As a moderator who approves your post to appear I think I should drink totally free of charge in your establishment. Hence rendering the need for tinnies useless.

I'll bring my own food in if thats OK..
c u there

A friend from Barcelona has bought me ticket in the home end. She sent me the PDF to print.. just want to know if this is ok to get in the stadium? or would I need to get her to pick it up.

Can't wait for tomorrow almost like like April 2011 all over. Don't think I could take it if we got to the Final.

Put this on travel forum but due to the late nature I´ve put it on here as well
Soz!
Forgot to post this

I have a spare train ticket for anyone going south from Barcelona as far as Alicante which cost me 17 e which anyone can have for 10. Only prob is it´s 7 in the morning on Thursday after the match

PM me if you´re interested asap

Sorry to leave it so late I forgot daft twat I am

Cheers

Enjoy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.