Barcelona thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question, and it must be an obvious one, is how can they possibly be in financial difficulty if they haven't been failing FFP? You aren't allowed to lose money under FFP, so how could they possibly be almost broke? How do you get in financial difficulty without losing money? Weird that none of the FFP "experts" in the media who were all over us don't seem to be interested in this...

My question, and it must be an obvious one, is how can they possibly be in financial difficulty if they haven't been failing FFP? You aren't allowed to lose money under FFP, so how could they possibly be almost broke? How do you get in financial difficulty without losing money? Weird that none of the FFP "experts" in the media who were all over us don't seem to be interested in this...
Because the current financial year's accounts haven't been submitted

They have been making huge operational losses offset by player sales. Then they stopped having players to sell profitably because either they were old and past it (suarez, vidal, rakitic etc.) or on wages no one else will pay (coutinho, umtiti, griezmann, dembele) or unsellable - Messi.

Then covid hit and they lost ~€200m of matchday and tv income as well.

Basically this graph explains it -

Red line is the losses without the player sales. Blue line is the player sales. green is the reported profits.

1606599723194.png

Ffp accounts are going to be looked at over four year period now with covid and probably extended longer.

Prior to the CAS ruling, I'm sure that the "experts" would have found some way to have a dig at us and link our Club to Barca's financial shit-show. Nowadays, though...

Don't be so silly. Barcelona have such an illustrious 'istry that your question is simply too insolent to merit an answer. Mas que un club. (Which roughly translated means "It means [£50 million] more".)

Here we go

Hello everybody

We are the official profile of the pre-candidacy of Joan Laporta to the Presidency of FC Barcelona.

We are here because WE LOVE BARÇA!

If you want to help us, join us:

Here we go

Hello everybody

We are the official profile of the pre-candidacy of Joan Laporta to the Presidency of FC Barcelona.

We are here because WE LOVE BARÇA!

If you want to help us, join us:

What are his prospects? Is Victor Font still the front runner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.