Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

I always said that was the way around FFP. If the rags are half a billion in debt then why not us. Imagine City borrowed £1bn off a bank in UAE that mansour has influence in. He could set the terms of interest and time to pay back. So you can borrow a billion but if your gifted a fraction of this your in breech of FFP Apparently this is not outside investment

Imagine wishing an injury upon our legend , you sure you dont have a ronaldo shirt in your closet ?
I wasn’t wishing injury on him. It was a fucking joke, and considering his injury record, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility.

And a is no longer a City player, but rather on the books of one of the Spanish rags, and one of the clubs that tried to fuck us over, I can’t say I’m particularly bothered about what happens to him.

200.gif

Hows that brilliant defender doing for barca? that wonder-kid who played for us. Was supposed to be the next Puyol right... Garcia was it? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.