Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

I still find it hard to believe that a lad who couldn’t get onto our subs bench is now the main man in Barcelona’s defence
He‘s only playing because he‘s from La Masia and Spanish. He‘s probably the worst of them all. Nowhere near Araujo and also not better than an aging Pique.

their left side gonna be dangerous tho with Balde and Fati. Dest and Dembele „ could be tough too if the second stays healthy but until then they not a threat.

he isnt the main man , the main man is araujo, he was rested for their champions league game. but garcia def be getting minutes lol

he’s played 4 out of 6 league games for them. He’s definitely part of there back 4 now.

I honestly don’t see the hype around him? He’s small and looks weak. Never rated him when he was playing for us. To think pep wanted to sell stones and keep Garcia

he’s played 4 out of 6 league games for them. He’s definitely part of there back 4 now.

I honestly don’t see the hype around him? He’s small and looks weak. Never rated him when he was playing for us. To think pep wanted to sell stones and keep Garcia
Koeman is still experimenting with the defence , their first choice for CB is Araujo , their 2nd choice is either Pique or Garcia , depending on Koeman's mood.
He gets to play because he came from their youth academy plus he has been playing for Spain at the Euros.
He is garbage imo , ive never rated him. Barca also has another young player Mingueza who can play CB or LB. I would use him instead of Garcia anyday as he is better in every aspect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.