Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

he’s played 4 out of 6 league games for them. He’s definitely part of there back 4 now.

I honestly don’t see the hype around him? He’s small and looks weak. Never rated him when he was playing for us. To think pep wanted to sell stones and keep Garcia
Maybe that was the wake up call that Stones needed.

For a supposed City fan , you seem to know a hell of a lot about one of the Spanish rags.
Proud to say I do enjoy their proper football. You have a problem with that ? very good , keep having it !

Proud to say I do enjoy their proper football. You have a problem with that ? very good , keep having it !
Don’t get your knickers in a twist.

Barcelona is one of the cartel clubs that tried to fuck Manchester City, and continue to do so.

For that reason, I fucking hate them!

This rotten club will apparently be saved by the Saudis. Saudi will loan them 1,5B with 12 years no Payment , Barcelona will clear all the debt they have.

This rotten club will apparently be saved by the Saudis. Saudi will loan them 1,5B with 12 years no Payment , Barcelona will clear all the debt they have.
Nope, they are a club of high morals and wouldn't take money from such a regime, that's just us.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.