Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

To be honest of all the big foreign teams I like Barca the most. But they have truly run themselves into the ground and it all comes from the arse holes at the top. No wonder Pep stays well clear even though he loves the club.

The is a real danger they could go into a cycle of decline. They cany afford players yet they cant afford to not be in the top end of the CL. A well run club would be looking to clear the decks and rebuild - but with massive debts that need paying the pressure is on to generate money fast.
Fan ownership a disaster

Fan ownership a disaster

Absolutely. Look a this forum as an indication of how it works. The only thing we all agree on is what cunts united and Liverpool are. Which brings me on to this "fan-led" review being foisted on the PL by Tracey Crouch (an avowed Spurs fan) which shares the same partisan interests as any other "fan-led" initiative. In her case, of course, stopping any owner who actually invests in their club.

Fan ownership a disaster
No no no, don't you listen to all the journos who are far more knowledgeable than us. It is the way forward. Look at mini scum who despite being fleeced by the fan led owners are surging ahead. They only need two or 3 more bail outs from the council (just like Barca and Madrid) and they could get as high as ergh 12th.

Xavi, the “great hope”, hasn’t fixed any of the issues from the Koeman era. Today was very embarrassing and cowardly

Xavi, the “great hope”, hasn’t fixed any of the issues from the Koeman era. Today was very embarrassing and cowardly
A little bit early to judge surely? I did not see the game but the match stats indicate Barce had more of the possession and shots. What did you find to be embarrassing and cowardly?

A little bit early to judge surely? I did not see the game but the match stats indicate Barce had more of the possession and shots. What did you find to be embarrassing and cowardly?
Their attitude and the subs after the second goal
Surely he may get there, but I am still expecting to see the great change

Their attitude and the subs after the second goal
Surely he may get there, but I am still expecting to see the great change
Thanks for the reply. I guess some Barce players and fans have not accepted their decline from their previous status.

Xavi has a big job to do to get Barcelona back to the top of Spanish football. As a player he was probably the purest exponent of the Barce philosophy so it will be fascinating to see how he does as manager.

Continuing his city form

Attachments

• CBF8F15D-BDEC-415A-BAA0-BC2A60CD33C8.jpeg
    CBF8F15D-BDEC-415A-BAA0-BC2A60CD33C8.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 104
Am I the only one in thinking that either Pep, Soriano or Txiki will try and help Barca out in the transfer window by selling a player on the cheap? I know its their former club and all. But i say fuck em. U want Raz or Torres? Pay 90 million for each player.
Any suggestion that our execs would short change City is disgraceful.
These guys have worked very hard to get us to where we are today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.