Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

Come on Chelsea. They need to produce an even better defensive display tonight than they did last week.

If Luiz is fit, may be worth a start over Cahill even though Cahill played very well at the Bridge.

Cech
Ivanovic.Cahill.Terry.Cole
Mata.Essien.Mikel.Lampard.Ramires
Drogba

Could be coming up against Barca at just the right time. They're wounded and in mild disarray. Could be another limp performance where they pass sideways a lot but nothing in the final third quite works, or it could be a masterclass to show now the leagues gone they're going hell for leather at the CL. Real shame that even though out of the 3 Chelsea fans I know 2 are probably the nicest blokes you'll ever meet, with whom I can have a brilliant conversation about football with no snide remarks. The other is the most obnoxious idiot (at least when it comes to football) I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with. He'll be making a fucking racket for weeks if they win, so for that reason alone I'm hoping for a Barca triumph.

Arsenal still came criminally close to dumping them out though and Chelsea are better placed to progress with no away goal for Barca. Probably going to be a bit anti football again but I suppose that's all you can do when you're nowhere near as technically gifted.

They will no doubt have Pique back and a full strength team, they haven't looked the same in particular at the back. I still think they are missing David Villa a lot to free Messi up in the middle. They haven't scored anywhere near as many this year because of it.

Paddy Power has 2 enhanced specials

Drogba 4/1 to score anytime
Iniesta to score and Barca to win 4/1

cant believe people are supporting scumbag chelsea ... Its the one trophy that they absoulutly crave and will sack manager after manager until they win it ... surely its great watching them suffer, abramovich sat in the gods squirming. fuck them! they can win any other trophy but not this one. come on barca

Markt85 said:
cant believe people are supporting scumbag chelsea ... Its the one trophy that they absoulutly crave and will sack manager after manager until they win it ... surely its great watching them suffer, abramovich sat in the gods squirming. fuck them! they can win any other trophy but not this one. come on barca

Well i think this but i would like another club from England to win it. Would really really piss off spud fans and dippers and rags and for that they get my vote

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.