Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

I wish the Bayern-Real match were today. If Real win, I want them to have Chelsea (easiest tie). If Bayern win, I want Barcelona as I don't want Bayern winning shite.

Not much liking hypocrisy, I am rooting for Barcelona. All this fawning over Chelsea for playing a super defensive game at SB when we got crucified (and not just by the press but by some on here as well) for playing defensively at (eg) Arsenal last year.

They are stuffed anyway as far as I can see. They play expansively, they get beaten. They play defensively, then Barcelona will convert some of their 25 chances this time.

I also hope Bayern beat Real tomorrow (Bayern is still the only team to beat us by more than one goal this season, are they not?), but if they don't I hope Real lose in the final. Purely personal. I don't like Mourinho as a person.

I can see Chelsea going through. For some reason Barca really struggle against them and Chelsea are very good at parking the bus.

Hoping Bayern win the whole tournament as I can't stand any of the other teams left in it. Chelsea will get smashed tonight as they were lucky to come away with a 1-0 win in the 1st leg. Can see Barcelona getting at least 4/5 goals tonight.

Don't want any Spanish teams to win either of the European trophies simply because people keep saying how the English dominance in Europe is faltering and Spanish teams are the ones to beat nowadays. It's only been 1 bad season for English teams in Europe so hoping Lisbon can manage to win the Europa League.

Niall2407 said:
Hoping Bayern win the whole tournament as I can't stand any of the other teams left in it. .

How can you want that when Rumenigge is associated with them? Scummy club.

Fuck Bayern. I was elated when Dortmund beat them to the title again and I hope they get smashed by Madrid.

On topic, I can't see past a Barca win here. They didn't play up to their usual standards in the last game and still created a ton of chances. No way they don't convert any of them again today. Chelsea will have to be extremely solid and nick a goal early on to have a prayer here. Not sure who I'd rather have win, I dislike both teams and I'd love for us to win a CL before Chelsea but I can't stand Barca and their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.