Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

Castiel said:
stonerblue said:
It was a great game for the neutral as well. Do you have enough players eligible for the final?
And i thought the lad at the back wearing No7 had a great game for Chelski. Torres' goal won me £25 as well som all in all, thanks.
Assuming injured players recover in time I'd go with this in the final. We don't really have any other options:

----------- Cech

Bosingwa - Luiz - Cahill - Cole

------- Essien - Lampard

-- Sturridge - Mata - Kalou

------------ Drogba

Ivanovich, Terry and Ramires are huge hits. But Terry is such a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve to be there. We'll need a boss performance from Essien like his hey day to make up for missing Ramires. The final wont be us camped in our own box fending off the onslaught. We'll actually have to play some football.
Well done castiel,had a few run ins with you on here but cant knock you getting to to final pal.....to be honest its only been terry that ive had the problem with..

I'm sick of the media slagging Chelsea off for the way they set up,defended . . . but won.
If Spurs had played the same way ,the media would be knocking one off with their right arm.
Same goes for the rags. It would be a "classic win" if it was them.
Good luck in the final Chelsea. I for one hope you win it and ram it down their throats.

522678_397881340252088_345971365443086_1236320_1642009846_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.