Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

adrianr said:
ban-mcfc said:
didn't want to start a new thread just for this...

how many of our players in all honesty would get in barcas team??

having a debate with my brother and he reckons loads would.

i told him he's talking shyt and aguero, maybe hart over valdes and maybe clichy over abidal but the latter 2 i'm not sure about.

thoughts?

Kompany, and ONLY to give them a bit more protection at set pieced whilst not completely destroying the passing system, but the amount he lumps it long under pressure even he is a massive stretch.

No now I think about it, full strength Barca, no-one. Not one. Their system relies fully on the ability to be composed with the ball at your feet, and we don't have anyone in their respective position better than anyone at Barca in theirs. Even if Hart is a better shot stopper than Valdes, one game of kicking it long to the opposition and he'd be straight out.

aguero could slip in to the villa role when he plays though i reckon.

Can someone PM a good stream for tonight's game? It will be much appreciated?<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:27 pm --<br /><br />Can someone PM a good stream for tonight's game? It will be much appreciated?

This actually looks like a 3-3-4!

Cuenca is a bloody good player so no surprise to see him playing. He's rapid.

Surprised to see Dani Alves benched although Pep may be thinking that Cole had the number of him at the Bridge so Cuenca is another challenge altogether.

Heart says Barca 2-1 Chelsea
Head says Barca 4-0 Chelsea

LoveCity said:
Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas, Iniesta - has a greater midfield ever been assembled? Instead of wing-backs it looks like they might use Sanchez and Cuenca as out and out wingers?

In the 90's AC Milan had a midfield with Rijkdard, Gullit, Savicevic, Donadoni, Boban, Albertini and a few more. Hypothetical of course but I think Milan had the better squad but Barca play the better football just like today with Madrid.

ban-mcfc said:

i told him he's talking shyt and aguero, maybe hart over valdes and maybe clichy over abidal but the latter 2 i'm not sure about.

thoughts?

I think Kompany, Hart, Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Jo-Lo(i joke)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ban-mcfc said:

thoughts?

I think Kompany, Hart, Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Jo-Lo(i joke)
Brave call that pal.

ban-mcfc said:
adrianr said:
ban-mcfc said:

thoughts?

Kompany, and ONLY to give them a bit more protection at set pieced whilst not completely destroying the passing system, but the amount he lumps it long under pressure even he is a massive stretch.

No now I think about it, full strength Barca, no-one. Not one. Their system relies fully on the ability to be composed with the ball at your feet, and we don't have anyone in their respective position better than anyone at Barca in theirs. Even if Hart is a better shot stopper than Valdes, one game of kicking it long to the opposition and he'd be straight out.

aguero could slip in to the villa role when he plays though i reckon.

I don't think he's a million miles off, but at this moment in time a fit and firing Villa is just perfect for how they play and how he compliments their other forwards. I think he's been a big loss to them this year, bigger than they would admit with Messi still banging in obscene amounts of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.