Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

Re: well done chelsea

It's weird, I wanted barca to win before the game started then as the second half progressed began to get annoyed with barcas game plan. It was irritating watching them pass from one side to the other without a clue how to break chelsea down. Delighted for Chelsea a fantastic team pwrformance but even more delighted that terry is not playing in the final. Karma has come back to bite him or rather knee him in the arse.

LoveCity said:
Now we're seeing why we should never go for Pep, he has Plan A and Plan A.

Unfortunately Mancini is the same. Plan A only. That's how we lost points in the league. All possession, no goalscoring.

Absolutely delighted that that cheating,lying racist thug wont get the chance to take another penalty in the final.The statement that he gave at half time was pure fantasy.Chelsea`s PR team must have shit themselves when they heard it.Words can not describe how deluded this man is.
The grovelling apology he gave at full time was no better either."People that know me,know I am not that type of player," Fuck off John.Found out to be a bare faced liar! If there is any justice in this world I just hope the boys in B-Wing give him what he deserves.
The man has a long history,and should have been thrown out of football a long time ago.The perfect example of everything that is wrong with footballers today.

MIKEYP said:
Absolutely delighted that that cheating,lying racist thug wont get the chance to take another penalty in the final.The statement that he gave at half time was pure fantasy.Chelsea`s PR team must have shit themselves when they heard it.Words can not describe how deluded this man is.
The grovelling apology he gave at full time was no better either."People that know me,know I am not that type of player," Fuck off John.Found out to be a bare faced liar! If there is any justice in this world I just hope the boys in B-Wing give him what he deserves.
The man has a long history,and should have been thrown out of football a long time ago.The perfect example of everything that is wrong with footballers today.
I still remember earlier in the season ray wilkins describing terry..

He's a great man on and off the field.....How fucking deluded is that comment.

Billiant defensive display. And a big 'FUCK YOU' to Barca.

Busquets is one despicable ****. Confirmed that moment when he went down holding his knee and then as soon as he realised the foul was given against him he shot straight up and ran to the ref complaining.

Pricks.

Anyway, what Chelski side can we expect to see? I'm glad that **** is suspended but really feel for Ivanovic, Meireles & Ramires.

---------------Cech--------------
--------Cahill -------David Luiz----
-Bosingwa-------------------Cole-
---------------Mikel--------------
-------Essien---------Lampard----
-Sturridge-------------------Mata-
--------------Drogba--------------

Possible Kalou or Malouda in place of Sturridge?

Either way, as they aint going to set up as defensively against Madrid or Munich as they did against Barca, I can only see another CL final loss for them.

Hope not though. I want Chelsea to win it so I can see Lampard lift it instead of that **** John Terry.

Re: Glen Hoddle Shows Why He Is Insane

Cobwebcat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cobwebcat said:
No he's not. Not using width against 10 men does not mean no plan B. Plus Plan A is so good you rarely need plan B. Well done Chelsea but over 2 lrgs Barca hit the woodwork 3 times and missed a penalty. Shit happens. Hoddle knows fuck all and his beliefs in faith healers and reincarnation tells you all you need to know. The man's arrogance knows no boundaries.

I would probably Hoddle has forgot more about football than you will ever know. Thats not a dig at you but he is seen as a fine studier of the game

By who? and tell me who he currently manages? And just for your info he really isn't considered that by his peers and I think Barca know better. Hoddle is and always will be an arrogant know nothing.

Barca murdered Chelsea. You can't win every game..even ig you listen to the genius that is Hoddle.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEMMfV5-Qg[/youtube]

So because he doesn't currently manage a team it means he knows nothing?

Unbelievable.

He was a good footballer to watch and when he managed England, I actually found them good to watch too which can't be said nowadays.

Yes, he was a stupid **** for his 'Disabled people' remarks but that has nothing to do with his knowledge of football.

He's also set up an academy in Spain to try and get failed English players back into the professional game.

It always makes me laugh when people on football forums label ex-players/managers as shit, know-it-alls. The irony is brilliant.

Can't see why people want Chelsea to lose the final. After that last night they deserve nothing more than to win it, especially with the despicable **** Terry out who, if i'm correct, won't get a medal? They're representing England, possibly against the krauts.

That was a phenomenal performance last night.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Well pleased for them, never had any issues with Chelsea except in the 70s ha ha but good luck for the Final from the Blue Half of Manchester.

Should link these coments into the Chelsea forum if you can to show we at least have some class.

It's never been in Question. Always knew you City fans were a classy bunch!

Now just go and win your remaining games, we'll try and do likewise and we'll all be Happy.

211722_w109.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.