Barcelona V Chelsea, 2nd Leg.

rickmcfc

Really looking forward to this tonight. Chelsea are the only English team that i would like to do well in Europe, and i hope they win tonight. It will be a very tough game, i think Barca will win 3-2, meaning Chelsea go through on away goal rule. What does everyone else think/hope?

fucking hate chelsea and hope barca do them big style!! i reckon 3-0 barca with 2 for messi and sanchez.

Never really had a problem with Chelsea until they celebrated like they'd won the league when they beat us at the bridge. Now I can't fucking stand them!!! Although I have a sneaky feeling it could be a Madrid-Chelsea final and Mourinho comes back to haunt them again.

I want CFC to win tonight, 'cos it'll one up the rectum of Platini and the English-phobic elements at Uefa! I also want Real to kick the bollox off Bayern! And then CFC to do Real in Bayern's back yard! Ooooh, the irony! Are yer listening, Karl-Heinz?

I hate Barca so I really want Chelsea to win, I think it might end up 2-1 Barca and that'll got Chelsea through hopefully!

richards30 said:
fucking hate chelsea and hope barca do them big style!! i reckon 3-0 barca with 2 for messi and sanchez.

with you on this one, come on barca !!!

I would like to see Chelsea win, what with the odds being stacked against them. However I really can't see them doing it and think it will be about 4-0.

I love Barca and Madrid. Both play great football but just for a laugh i want Chelsea to win to prove that the rags are not the team we should all aspire to be in Europe.
Everyone has been writing Chelsea off since they got into the last 32, would just make me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.