Barcelona V Real Madrid - Take 5 of the season

Somud said:
TheYayaExpress said:
But Mourinho doesn't set his teams up to play possesion football. Not every team in the world can play possesion football. If Barca played possesion football and Madrid did as well, well I'll leave you to do the maths. I fail to see how fouling is any worse than diving and gathering round the referee.

Two wrong decisions don't make a right decision. It's like at the Chelsea game this weekend when they could've had a penalty. People dismiss it with saying they shouldn't have had their goal. Each decision is independant, it is either a penalty or it isn't. An earlier incorrect decision does not vindicate another incorrect decision. The amount of penalties they should've had was ridiculous.Drogba summed it up perfectly, it was a fucking disgrace.

Van Persie should not have been sent off at the Nou Camp, Messis goal shoul also have stood at the Emirates. However, the decision to disallow Messis goal had already been made and is not an argument that can be brought up in the Van Persie sending off incident. That sent Arsenal out of the champions league.

So youre ignoring all the countless decisions going against Barca, solely focusing on other decisions and calling it scandals. Arsenal and Mou have been lucky with ref plenty of times in those games so they should stop bitching and focusing on the game

No I'm not ignoring decisions that go against Barca. but they get more decisions than go against them. Look at these videos and I think you'll even struggle to find a compilation of the rags with more disgusting play. They might not kick and hack at teams but they're worse in their own way.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0om9WD8AsI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydqu3IUpoU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3_ocUYu244[/youtube]

They certainly dont get more decisions based on the examples you gave. If those games are proof of scandals favoring Barcelona, games with plenty of crucial decisions going against Barcelona, I'd say the evidence is very weak. Barcelona dont woman about the ref that much though so perhaps they should start with that to focus attention instead of leaving it to Mou.

Somud said:
They certainly dont get more decisions based on the examples you gave. If those games are proof of scandals favoring Barcelona, games with plenty of crucial decisions going against Barcelona, I'd say the evidence is very weak. Barcelona dont woman about the ref that much though so perhaps they should start with that to focus attention instead of leaving it to Mou.

That was exclusively two matches, yet they get a ridiculous amount of decisions. Mourinho is a 100% correct when he says what he did about Barcalona. UEFA will do everything in their power to ensure Barca win the champions league. Maybe when we draw Barca someday you'll come round to the thinking that Barca really do as they please.<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 11:41 pm --<br /><br />
City Raider said:
real went out because their manager was unbelievably negative in the first leg of a champs league semi, not because of a sending off

he who dares

Arsene Wenger dared, but then again he also went out at the round of 16.

The way the special one approached that game was 100% correct. As Mourinho said, Barca could've played for 3 hours and they wouldn't have scored until the sending off. To suggest that sending off an influential player did not influence the result in a tightly balanced game shows a worryingly little amonut of knowledge. My sister who hasn't even watched either leg of the champions league could tell you that a red card is bad as 10 men is a disadvantage as oppose to 11 men.

TheYayaExpress said:
Somud said:

That was exclusively two matches, yet they get a ridiculous amount of decisions. Mourinho is a 100% correct when he says what he did about Barcalona. UEFA will do everything in their power to ensure Barca win the champions league. Maybe when we draw Barca someday you'll come round to the thinking that Barca really do as they please.

-- Tue May 03, 2011 11:41 pm --

City Raider said:
real went out because their manager was unbelievably negative in the first leg of a champs league semi, not because of a sending off

he who dares

Arsene Wenger dared, but then again he also went out at the round of 16.

The way the special one approached that game was 100% correct. As Mourinho said, Barca could've played for 3 hours and they wouldn't have scored until the sending off. To suggest that sending off an influential player did not influence the result in a tightly balanced game shows a worryingly little amonut of knowledge. My sister who hasn't even watched either leg of the champions league could tell you that a red card is bad as 10 men is a disadvantage as oppose to 11 men.

According to you, Wenger lost because of the ref, not because he dared.

The xcuses are endless. The fact of the matter is that Barcelona is a fantastic team who is unstoppable at their best. Mourinhos teams are well known for their dirty and nasty side, Mou knows this, its part of his defensive gameplan to risk getting his players sent off, and Mou trying to constantly divert attention away from the countless ref decisions that goes his way is just another trick from him to pressure the refs.

I dont think theres any question that Barca were very clearly the best side over the two games.
Its just galling to see the behaviour of a limited few in their team cast a grimy shadow over their performance.
Biscuits, mascherano and pedro, to me, were the main culptits. Excessive simulation that bordered on the ridiculous. It wasnt needed and made a great barca side loath-worthy which is such a shame. Biscuits especially has a public history of this and i just wish the officials would bring him to task. I think pep should also tell the twat to cut it out.
I hope they fcking smash the scum, but without the horrid cheating.

LoveCity said:
Bojan's goal against Inter was fair and it being disallowed probably cost Barca the Champions League for a second year running.
After that cheating prick Busquets got Chivu sent off I'm glad.<br /><br />-- Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 am --<br /><br />
City Raider said:

he who dares
It was 0-0 when Alves was killed. Of course the red changed the game.

Just to address people questioning Mourinho's tactics, he has already explained what he was doing after the game in Madrid. It was clear that Barca couldn't get through Real's defence until that red card, the plan was to hold out for 70 minutes; then bring on the attacking talent and hit on the break when Barcelona got desperate. As you saw in the Nou Camp RM should have won 1-2 thus sending them through. This is how he beat them with Inter Milan, this is how he beat them with Chelsea (despite being cheated out of it) and this is how he should have beaten them with Real Madrid.

For the record I'm not a Mourinho fan boy, I appreciate everything he's done for my club but I wouldn't want him back.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I fucking hate biscuits he should go to hollywood with his acting
2011-04-28.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.