Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

Too many people on here seem to think that was a really good performance, but it wasn't. Barcelona were playing within themselves for most of the game, scored both goals at precisely the times they needed to in order to keep things under control and could easily have run away with it. To cap things off, we have multiple players missing our next European games.

It was tactical naivety from the management team and I think it will end up costing the team dearly. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think it will cost us our confidence, it will cost us the league and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if it cost Pellegrini his job.

cheating diving mardy arsed cunts aided by a bent ref....More than just a club ? Barcelona you certainly fucking are.

As soon as the draw was made I knew we would be playing the ref also. You simply get fuck all from playing Bayern and the 2 Spanish giants.
We got penalised for everything in the 2 legs and refs let them dive and con them. But they are a great team, if anyone else was playing them Utd, Arsenal etc it would be down as a brave effort but as we drew them we had the "worst Barcelona team for a decade" thrown at us. Crazy.

But we have been dicked over so many times by inept officials in the CL now. UEFA's flagship tourement and 3rd rate officials

No I still don't get why we rested the whole defence for Wigan. Tonight was so predictable. Valiant/Courageous/proud etc. The fact is we should have been 2 or 3 nil down before we had a shot on target.

Proud of the performance from the team. Did not take our chances and it just wasnt to be over the two legs.

Premier league from now on, C'mon lets go for it. If we can emulate this approach, style and effort, we will win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.