Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
mosssideblue said:
oakiecokie said:
Come on Blues you owe the fans big style after that awful display on Saturday.For me PM should start with only Kun up front,but with David S. playing central just behind him.
I`ve never slated our manager off,but tonight he also has to show some balls and certainly not start with Fernando,who was like a rabbit lost in a cars headlights last time.
100% from all players tonight !! We cannot afford a single passenger.Good luck lads.

On recent form, that somewhat rules out half the first team then :)

It doesn`t bear thinking about mate,if we carry too many passengers.Likul ol`City need to man up tonight and show us they want a fucking good fight.
Not certain if my glass is half full or half empty.Mind you it`ll look better in my local tonight with a few pints of Guinness down me neck. ;)

Depends whether you have your specs or not ;-)

Armaan said:
Hart
Kolarov
Demi
Kompany
Sagna
Navas
Dinho
Yaya
Milner
Silva
Aguero

This is the only team that can beat Barca

This is the exact team me and a mate came up with when we were chatting last night.

If we can keep it tight for the first twenty minutes anything is possible tonight. Even if they score first though it doesn't change much for us, we still need to score twice to have any chance of going through.

I fancy us to score a couple regardless but keeping them out is another thing, especially over there.

kenzie115 said:
waspish said:
We won't come out of the blocks guns blazing it will be the slow play which YAYA dictates when he has the ball! Unless Pellegrini plays him in front of 2 midfielders..
I'd play two midfielders in front of Yaya, specifically Milner and Dinho. Tell them they can get forward because we know they'll get back too, but Yaya must just sit and try and dictate like Pirlo.

Navas and Silva wide, but on the understanding that Silva is told he has to fulfill his defensive responsibilities in tracking Alves and hope that when he ignores that instruction, Milner is there to tuck over and help Kolarov/Mangala.

I wouldn't play Yaya. Too labourded at the moment and his attitude is wrong.

When we first drew Barcelona , I said this time we will beat them but after all the freak shows we've put on lately ,I was so wrong.
Come on city!!! Prove me wrong that I was right:)

mosssideblue said:
kenzie115 said:
waspish said:
We won't come out of the blocks guns blazing it will be the slow play which YAYA dictates when he has the ball! Unless Pellegrini plays him in front of 2 midfielders..
I'd play two midfielders in front of Yaya, specifically Milner and Dinho. Tell them they can get forward because we know they'll get back too, but Yaya must just sit and try and dictate like Pirlo.

Navas and Silva wide, but on the understanding that Silva is told he has to fulfill his defensive responsibilities in tracking Alves and hope that when he ignores that instruction, Milner is there to tuck over and help Kolarov/Mangala.

I wouldn't play Yaya. Too labourded at the moment and his attitude is wrong.

In agreement. If he carries on with his post ACN form it will be like playing them with ten men which we did at Burnley.

Strangely confident of a City win and to go through if only because its all turning to shit right now and that's the way we roll.

Plus if we are the only English side to make the last 8 it will be hysterically funny.

BobKowalski said:
Strangely confident of a City win and to go through if only because its all turning to shit right now and that's the way we roll.

Plus if we are the only English side to make the last 8 it will be hysterically funny.

Oh that would be so fucking brilliant !

Let's see it boys !!!!
Play your game
Play your guts out
Let the chips fall where they may!
This can be done
Let's go Blues!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.