Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Barca v City Pre Match Thread

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Just hope the fans who have forked out a large amount of money have a great time. Result wise, we don't have a chance at all of going through.
I agree .
I was talking to bloke from Derby who was going .
I hope every blue has a good time in Barcelona .

I see us getting a serious shafting on Weds, I'd make sure I have ejector seats if I was Cheech and Chong , they will be fucking squirming and sitting lower and lower in there seats as the game progresses .

It will be over after 30 mins. 2-0 by halftime with our very average defence and less than average midfield run ragged. Pellegrini will stoically stick to 442, which will mean we have lost the game before kick off. Our only hope of avoiding total annihilation will be if Barca, having got 2-0 up (4-1 overall), take their foot off the gas.

3 points against a West Brom next week is now infinitely more, important.

I think the score will be 4 - 1. If we play as we have done all this year then Barca will score the 4 and MP will be gone by the end of the month but if it's typical City then we'll score the 4 and MP will be with us until the end of the season.

Not too worried, a) because we tend to perform or at least turn up in the bigger games (its the smaller teams we underestimate where we usually come unstuck) and b) because I'm not that arsed. I didn't expect to qualify when we drew them, I don't expect to qualify now. Securing 2nd place spot in the league is the priority (has been since losing to Middlesborough actually).

Hung said:
It will be over after 30 mins. 2-0 by halftime with our very average defence and less than average midfield run ragged. Pellegrini will stoically stick to 442, which will mean we have lost the game before kick off. Our only hope of avoiding total annihilation will be if Barca, having got 2-0 up (4-1 overall), take their foot off the gas.

3 points against a West Brom next week is now infinitely more, important.

Totally agree mate , we just simply aren't good enough to even be on the same pitch as them , they should have had five or six in the first half alone at our place.

The trainee corpse will no doubt use two strikers again thinking we can out football them.

265909056.jpg

I don't think even Pellers would be daft enough to play two upfront on Wednesday. He'll probably do the next best thing and play Silva just off Aguero and go with a highly mobile central 2 of Fernando and Yaya for the craic.

don't worry, fernando was rested specifically for this game.

On a more serious note, Pellegrini is lay in his coffin, Neymar is holding the lid down, Suarez is holding the nail and Messi is about to bring the hammer down.

We have got no fucking chance whatsoever of beating these. The players simply don't care enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.