Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Barca v City Pre Match Thread

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
265909056.jpg

Clichy's suspended. Angelino instead?

That line up's a bit adventurous. I do not think Aguero should play in front of the defensive line but behind it as sweeper.

Craig said:
I don't think even Pellers would be daft enough to play two upfront on Wednesday. He'll probably do the next best thing and play Silva just off Aguero and go with a highly mobile central 2 of Fernando and Yaya for the craic.

He will, because he thinks it works regardless of the opposition , he even fucked Jovetic off who's not even an out an striker to accommodate Bony.

He's getting peddled at the end of the season and he knows it, all guns blazing and that.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
aguero93:20 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:

Clichy's suspended. Angelino instead?

Maybe a third keeper instead?

Get the fuck, Richard Wright?! Nah, chuck Sagna in beside Kolarov and play Milner beside Zaba.

Messi has scored 43 goals this season and is supposedly not playing as well as he has in the past!

Not going to be easy on Wednesday but I think we will put up a reasonable show.

Would like to see us take a leaf from Barca's book and leave multiple players up when defending corners.

Before today I though we had no chance of getting the necessary result at the Nou Camp. Now I think it's even less likely. Could be humiliating, but then again Barca are arguably the best team in the world at the moment so no great shame in being knocked out by them. Just hope we put up a decent fight for those of us going out there. On a positive note, the weather forecast (for the Tuesday, at least) has improved. Swings and roundabouts.

Going to be ugly but it will be what we need to instigate the change required on and off the field.

Anybody who thinks any of our side perhaps outside Kun and Silva that would walk into the sides that will fight out the semi finals are kidding themselves.

The results to date might hide a few cracks but the level of quality and performance level this year is as poor as it has been since the takeover all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.