Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say this, but I can only see one winner here, by a clear margins too.
Barca 3 City 0

Gutted, but real possibility.

Slight chance, as long as we don't employ 4-4-2

rnblade said:
Barca 3 City 0

I also can only see one winner there tonight!! MANCHESTER CITY because I will support the team through thick and thin!!

For the City teamm for all the fans in Barcelona and those back home who for one reason or another couldn't make it (grrr I hate doctors):

REFUSE TO LOSE, REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED, REFUSE TO HAVE REGRETS AND REFUSE TO LET THE DOUBTERS GET YOU DOWN.
WE CAN AND WE WILL WIN TONIGHT. KEEP THE FAITH.

oakiecokie said:
rnblade said:
Barca 3 City 0

Slight chance, as long as we don't employ 4-4-2

It all depends what mood Manuel is in.;)

You know what Manuel is the one in the right. 442 can be effective just as any formation can. Its only not effective if one or more don't pull their weight usually Toure & Dzkeo.

Hope the boys watched Arsenal put on a decent performance in Monaco last night.
What we need is the strong disciplined Roma performance, coupled with some luck, a decent ref, and the predatory skills of all our players ramped up to 11.
To be honest, as long as we bloody their nose enough to make them actually think they could lose, I'll be happy, after Iniesta saying they're going to teach us a lesson, I would love it if we knocked them out from an error/ own goal from him.

I keep getting told by the older CIty fans that it will be a typical City showing and we'll go and beat Barca, I admire them for saying that but we have been shit for months while Barca are flying and Messi is on course for a brilliant season that could rival his 2011/12 one.

I just hope we can keep 11 men on the pitch for once!

We will probably start off OK score early then become frustrated when with 10 minuted to go Barcelona finish us off with a penalty given by a ref who just had his mortgage paid off.
Ever the cynic ehh ;-)

oakiecokie said:
Millennium said:
City will grab a win tonight and it is 3 - 1. Don't ask me how
I looked to the sky and it is Blue

Fucking cloudy over here in Mid Cheshire so don`t know what to read into that mate.
Next you'll be saying if City win, it will usher in the end of the world!
The sun will be blotted out by a Bluemoon on friday!!!!! quick, stockpile the candles and beans!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.