Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago, the player grew tired of Mancini, they plotted to play bad in the cup final against wigan in an attempt to make Mancini look bad, the succeeded and shortly afterwards Mancini got the sack.

I have a feeling tonight, those tired of Pellegrini and his nonsense won't give 100% on the pitch.

mastermind said:
A few years ago, the player grew tired of Mancini, they plotted to play bad in the cup final against wigan in an attempt to make Mancini look bad, the succeeded and shortly afterwards Mancini got the sack.

I have a feeling tonight, those tired of Pellegrini and his nonsense won't give 100% on the pitch.

Mmmmmmmmmm !! Mastermind you say !!

One of the best ways to beat Barca is just hoofing it over the top of their central defenders into the channels for the striker to run on to, like I said last night I don't see why we don't try this tonight.

We can't out-pass Barca.

oakiecokie said:
lostmymind said:

Mmmmmmmmmm !! Mastermind you say !!

Edited username for accuracy.

mastermind said:

You emit a certain smell.....sniff fucking sniff!

cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Tonight is not about names on a sheet, it's about the collective and attitude.
Correct.

It is, but it's still about names on the sheet. We play the right players in the right positions we will be fine. The graft of Milner and Navas plus their pace and the technique of Yaya, Silva and Aguero can win us this game in combination.

supercity88 said:
cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Tonight is not about names on a sheet, it's about the collective and attitude.
Correct.

It is, but it's still about names on the sheet. We play the right players in the right positions we will be fine. The graft of Milner and Navas plus their pace and the technique of Yaya, Silva and Aguero can win us this game in combination.

Yaya only has a fwd gear.

More than how City starts the match, I'm curious how my team will respond from the off after a mediocre 2nd half in England...First 20 minutes will set the tone even though quick starts haven't been the hallmark of Lucho's team so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.