Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im expecting the following things :

City start the game with some ambition

Then Barca start getting most of the possess, city unable to pass the ball forward

A silly mistake from Kompany, Toure, Hart, or Kolarov

Barca 1 up the rest The forwards not tracking back at all, wide open in the middle

then Barca get another ...

At the end of the game city out Kompany comes out saying : the red card in the first match cost us the qualification
Pellegrini: Overall we did well unlucky
Toure: Playing against Barca with Messi Iniesta and co is verrry verrry hard

Hope im wrong then

Kompany is King said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Fernandinho Milner
Navas Yaya Silva
Aguero

We need to keep 11 on the pitch for the full match.

Win, lose or draw it should be entertaining. Would love it if City win.

What is it with City and Red cards.? - 2 last night against Roma in Uefa youth league.
Does my head in.!.

supercity88 said:
cleavers said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Tonight is not about names on a sheet, it's about the collective and attitude.
Correct.

It is, but it's still about names on the sheet. We play the right players in the right positions we will be fine. The graft of Milner and Navas plus their pace and the technique of Yaya, Silva and Aguero can win us this game in combination.

Bayern away and Roma away prove that we can put out sides without the big names and still win matches,
as long as the attitude and work rate are right. The highlighted bit, hence why i used the word collective and
didn't mention names.

Daz_Blue said:
30 minutes until 4-4-2 is announced
bookie laughed when i asked odds on a 4-4-2.
nevertheless i think this will be the night, i feel it in my water, though that could be cystitis

Barcelona team: Ter Stegen, Alves, Pique, Mathieu, Alba, Mascherano, Rakitic, Iniesta, Neymar, Suarez, Messi.

Bench: Bravo, Xavi, Pedro, Rafinha, Bartra, Sergi Roberto and Adriano

Stockport mackem said:
Good luck all, you will probably need a lot to go your way to pull this off....fingers crossed for you

Thanks again always nice of you to give us your kind words.

Luck? , Yes whatever that is we will need lots of good forms of it tonight for sure.

Hope Hart can have the game of his life because I think he will need to if we are to stand any chance of getting into Fridays draw.

welsh_andy said:
Daz_Blue said:
30 minutes until 4-4-2 is announced
bookie laughed when i asked odds on a 4-4-2.
nevertheless i think this will be the night, i feel it in my water, though that could be cystitis

That formation is only a problem for us, as our forwards do not drop when required and also
allow defenders to walk past them and make 6/7 in midfied for the opposition.
If we are going to play 4 4 2 then the whole team has to work a damn side harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.