Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it but is this game being aired for free on Sky?
5d90e77eae7c147fc039a5a5a0bf3c6b.jpg

Bravo

Kompany
Stones
Otamendi

Sterling
Gundogan
Fernandinho
Silva
Nolito

De Bruyne

Aguero

We can win this. Its a good time to play Barca and our players will know they are vulnerable. Bravo vs his old team, he'll be determined to have a big game. This line-up is very strong and will cause them problems, Sterling & Nolito help out defensively and work very hard. A few moments of brilliance and anything can happen. The last few games, chances haven't exactly went our way, especially vs Everton.

Barca will score but so will we. We just need to create chances and let Aguero or De Bruyne finish them.

The players need to press as usual and play it out the back without fear, our midfield is world class now, not Yaya and Fernando.

They are scared, much more than our previous encounters. I'm expecting an entertaining game. CTID.

The first goal will be vital for us if we score first I think we have every chance of winning it, if they score first I think it will damage us much more than it would them psychologically as we are still behind in that regard, we've seen some of it in recent weeks(although nowhere near as bad as it used to be and the football we are playing is still good).

Almost wanted to make a new thread for this tweet:

We've come some way, I know Sport is a Catalonian newspaper probably doing it because of the Guardiola connection and a dig at Real, not bad though ey?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.