Barcelona vs City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but still think that if Guardiola was contemplating playing Kompanty he would have given him more than 5 mins on Saturday.

haha possibly mate! it would be my dream line up tonight to be honest but if he was going to play 3 at t he back Imagine it would be kolarov instead of vinny

What a game it will be, regardless of the result its definitely one of the two best football playing teams against eachother with amazing tactics.

This has all the ingredients for a great game. For you this is the yardstick. To have real ambitions to win the CL means putting up a show in these types of games.

Having said that, if they are in the mood, then it could all go arse over tits. We sat back and tried to contain them. About as difficult as catching smoke. Missing a penalty didn't help but we paid heavily for not getting at them as we did you.

Barcelona can and do destroy teams much better than us on a regular basis. A draw would be some result but losing isn't the end of the world. You will hopefully have enough to beat the Gladbacks over there to do us a favour re the Europa league.

Looking forward to our game tonight with a mixture of confidence and terror.

Just the way it should be. :)

The Achilles heel will be there for all to see tonight, I'm hoping Pep has something up his sleeve to help out our fullbacks.... I think we may get a couple, it's just what we can keep out that worries me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.