Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

The article in the first thread brought up the key to stopping Barca, which is the defensive midfield. Cambiasso, Thiago Motta and Zanetti put on one of the best defensive midfield displays I have ever seen in the first leg of the semi final last year, and that's realistically what it'll take. Unfortunately (for me) there's no a midfield trio we can field at the moment that can match that quality. If 2009 Darren Fletcher could magically reapear, I'd go with him, Carrick and Park in midfield with Giggs playing a hybrid role on the left, leaving Rooney and Nani up front. Don't see the value Hernandez would have starting in this game.

BackofJeanette said:
Sorry if posted but just got this;

Man Utd team news for Champions League final on 28/05/11:
1. Auld ****
2. Dirty ****
3. Cheating ****
4. Nasty ****
5. Diving ****
6. Filthy ****
7. Over-rated ****
8. Spoilt ****
9. Lazy ****
10. Ugly ****
11. Randy ****
Where's the Fat ****? Matter of fact, where's the fat, greedy ****?

HELP ME GET TWO MORE BARCA FANS AT THE GAME AND 2 LESS UNITED!! COMPETITION CLOSES AT 3PM... PLEASE HELP!

For those hoping Barcelona win today! A friend of mine is a Barca fan & is up against 2 United fans in a Sony comp to win tickets... PLEASE vote for him by adding this app link below and clicking on him on the left.

So far this week he's played football with Gareth Bale and golf with Teddy Sheringham... Weird.

http://www.facebook.com/SonyEricssonFootballFanatic

(Ric please don't class this as spam!)

in all seriousness, if they can get a grip on iniesta in the middle of the park, they've got a fighting chance

Barcelona top

Don't suppose anyone has a old top they fancy giving me or selling cheap so I can wear it tonight to wind the rags up in the pub, I'd buy one but I'll only wear it once. I can pick up from anywhere in Greater Manchester.

Re: Barcelona top

chazza, during the last couple of years i've bought a couple of nike barcelona t-shirts from soccer sports for a fiver. i got a decent dark blue one which i proudly wore for work yesterday. if your stuck, get down to a sports direct and i'm sure you'll get sorted. it might not be the actual shirt but you'd be able to put a jumper over it and drink afterwards wherever you wish and not look like you've got a football shirt on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.