Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

for the first time in my life i intend watching the rags on the box from kick off, there`s something about this match that i feel it`s going to be a classic and the rags get outclassed in every department.
don`t know if i`d prefer a 4-0 thrashing or and injury time penalty making it 4-3 for barca.
And to all those claiming not to be remotely bothered,get a grip, it`s part of being a blue wishing humiliation upon the rags, is doesn`t make you a top blue to pretend not too care.

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

Josh Blue said:
mancunian_red_84 said:
dom said:
I find it totally extraordinary that the day before a european cup final in which your team are playing , man84, thatyou are luring round a City site ??????

Are you Billy no cybermates or wot ???

finished work early, train doesn't leave piccadilly till tomorrow morning, stopping in tonight to save some pennies and the united forum is full of armchair muppets telling me to make lots of noise at wembley so it sounds and looks gr8 in HD.

So i thought id have a little bit of banter with my bitter blue neighbours ;)

Originally came on to see how much you were talking about us, realised it was quite alot so thought id join.

Fuck off acting like that. Bitter blue neighbours? There is nothing more bitter than a sore loser rag who cannot be gracious in defeat nor victory. Our time is coming and Old trafford will empty by the 10s of thousands.

Disgrace to the game bringing the cheats like Nani into the game, the scum like Wayne Rooney! Hailing Roy Keane as a hero when he is nothing but a thug in a football kit. You make me sick!

Oooo the bitterness is ouzing out. I am gracious in defeat and victory, you guys did us good and proper in the semi-final fair fucks to u.

Your time is coming?, depends what you mean by time but im not convinced at all you will dominate like we have but you are going to be up there and I can't wait it just adds to the season for me to have a powerful manchester city.

As for 10 K, your being a bit silly, ive been to youth cup games where we've took bigger numbers than that.

If United do drop off so be it que sera ive had an immense childhood and early adulthood seeing what ive seen and if i have to spend the rest of my life in the shadows of you lot so be it.

One things for sure it wont drive me to such a level of bitterness that I disgrace my club like many of you berties do.

Anyhows if you do end up winning titles and getting to european cup finals fair fucks to you, and especially to the thousands of you who were there week in week out when you were in division 2.

rickmcfc said:
I think united will win 2-0 tomorrow. At coral, Rooney to score first united 2-0, £10 gets you £1050!!!
That's tempting, but I just can't see Barca not scoring. I've not put a bet on, (yet), but i'm of the thought it will be 1-1 in 90 mins, with Barca shading it in extra time. I don't think it will be the walkover it was a couple of years ago though. Hoping for a really good match.

mancunian_red_84 said:
Josh Blue said:
mancunian_red_84 said:
finished work early, train doesn't leave piccadilly till tomorrow morning, stopping in tonight to save some pennies and the united forum is full of armchair muppets telling me to make lots of noise at wembley so it sounds and looks gr8 in HD.

So i thought id have a little bit of banter with my bitter blue neighbours ;)

Originally came on to see how much you were talking about us, realised it was quite alot so thought id join.

Fuck off acting like that. Bitter blue neighbours? There is nothing more bitter than a sore loser rag who cannot be gracious in defeat nor victory. Our time is coming and Old trafford will empty by the 10s of thousands.

Disgrace to the game bringing the cheats like Nani into the game, the scum like Wayne Rooney! Hailing Roy Keane as a hero when he is nothing but a thug in a football kit. You make me sick!

Oooo the bitterness is ouzing out. I am gracious in defeat and victory, you guys did us good and proper in the semi-final fair fucks to u.

Your time is coming?, depends what you mean by time but im not convinced at all you will dominate like we have but you are going to be up there and I can't wait it just adds to the season for me to have a powerful manchester city.

As for 10 K, your being a bit silly, ive been to youth cup games where we've took bigger numbers than that.

If United do drop off so be it que sera ive had an immense childhood and early adulthood seeing what ive seen and if i have to spend the rest of my life in the shadows of you lot so be it.

One things for sure it wont drive me to such a level of bitterness that I disgrace my club like many of you berties do.

Anyhows if you do end up winning titles and getting to european cup finals fair fucks to you, and especially to the thousands of you who were there week in week out when you were in division 2.

Fair enough that was pretty humble of you.

RAG!!

Josh Blue said:
mancunian_red_84 said:
Josh Blue said:

Fair enough that was pretty humble of you.

RAG!!

I aint some gloating cockney with no idea what im on about. End of the day if ur time is coming its coming but it wont all be rosey because with the success comes the glory and the bitterness.

There is already so much media bitterness directed at you lot and this is before you win a league title or a european cup.

Amount of city shirts im seeing across the UK, wont be long till people are singing to you about supporting their local team.

Fair trade for success, maybe but on sunday i couldn't help but compare the celebrations of our 19th title my 12th and my first one in 1993 and put it this way I came away thinking ungrateful cunts you should be celebrating this coz you never know when its your last one for a while.

United have the advantage of Wembley, but Barca are the better team.

Utd will play the way they do against Arsenal, high intensity and use pace on the break.

Utd can win, but odds must be on a Barca win, and if Barca score first it could be by 3 or 4. They can destroy anyone.

United fans at work have been coming up to me all day at work convinced I am going to be supporting Barca big time, but I really couldn't be that bothered. Of course I want United to get beat, but whatever happens City's name is on that trophy, and we have our own club to support and do us proud.

As ever I am looking forward to watching Messi.

Few years ago, I rarely watched foreign football, but I can't get enough of Barca and Messi now. He will do something incredible more or less every game. Like Tevez or Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.