Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

Mancio said:
how can a blue dont be arsed is out of my mind

Some of us are quite content at supporting City without perpetuating the theory of us being 'bitters'. I'm also a big football fan and would like to see a good game. I couldn't care less who wins as I'm more than happy with MY teams performance this season.

Don't forget some of those sad twats were wearing Stoke shirts on May 14 & spent most of that day concentrating on the cup final rather than their league game at Blackburn!

What goes around comes around

I'll be happy if the rags lose but people need to think that in the near future Barca will become as big a rival to our ambitions as the rags. Too many blues still have a "small club" mentality about them, it was ok in 1999 being desperate for Bayern to beat them for a small crumb of comfort when we were struggling to get out of the 3rd tier but now there are more rivals to concern ourselves with than just the rags. It could become like the situation in recent years where the rags felt Liverpool were bigger rivals than us.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Don't forget some of those sad twats were wearing Stoke shirts on May 14 & spent most of that day concentrating on the cup final rather than their league game at Blackburn!

But wouldn't that make anyone who wore a Barca shirt as much of a sad twat as they were?
Common sense is prevailing on the thread, based on some of the replies above. City is what matters 100%, nothing else. If we don't win the league, league cup, fa cup, champs league or europa league, I couldn't care less who does.

Bitter has nowt to do with it.

Great game or not, if they win try remaining graceful over the summer when all we see and hear is UTD are the best team on the planet and we will always be in their shadow!

Find it astonishing that City fans can claim they don't care who wins!!! Are you happy with putting up with their arrogance over the next 12 months going on about how they beat Barcelona? City win the FA Cup but we got the Champions League? Can hear it now from tossers like Irani and other rags we encounter every day!!! Hope they get hammered 5-0 and Nani breaks his leg in 6 places and has to retire. Then they will go on about what a talent he could have been - same way they do about the legend that is Duncan Edwards who was apparently the next pele but nobody has any footage of him??? Russell beardsmore was the next great thing too - right until he disappeared to Bournemouth.

HATE THEM AND HOPE THEY LOSE HEAVILY - nuff said rant over.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Find it astonishing that City fans can claim they don't care who wins!!! Are you happy with putting up with their arrogance over the next 12 months going on about how they beat Barcelona? City win the FA Cup but we got the Champions League? Can hear it now from tossers like Irani and other rags we encounter every day!!! Hope they get hammered 5-0 and Nani breaks his leg in 6 places and has to retire. Then they will go on about what a talent he could have been - same way they do about the legend that is Duncan Edwards who was apparently the next pele but nobody has any footage of him??? Russell beardsmore was the next great thing too - right until he disappeared to Bournemouth.

But what you are doing is putting a small percentage of your energy into worrying about A) what they do, B) what others may think and C) taking the shine off our success yourself. If they win tomorrow they will be joyful in the success of their own club and I guarantee you they won't care that we won the FA Cup. We as supporters of OUR own club shouldn't care what they win then, in that matter. Small mindedness at its finest because you are letting yourself take the shine off your own clubs achievements.

Pigeonho said:
Burnage Burnsy said:

But what you are doing is putting a small percentage of your energy into worrying about A) what they do, B) what others may think and C) taking the shine off our success yourself. If they win tomorrow they will be joyful in the success of their own club and I guarantee you they won't care that we won the FA Cup. We as supporters of OUR own club shouldn't care what they win then, in that matter. Small mindedness at its finest because you are letting yourself take the shine off your own clubs achievements.

I know what you are saying but just hate their fans so much - just their arrogance. Them winning tomorrow will never take away my pride in our season and FA Cup win. In reality it is a better achievemnet if they do win and they will gloat about it all season - without even getting out of theri armchair to watch it. Hence I need them to lose - I will be less angry over the next 12 months. I am wearing a Barca shirt now and have a spansih flag in my window already. Bitter? No. Just they will be quieter in the next year if they lose - I will be more at peace.

PS - Barca have a Catalan flag I know nbefore the politiicans point that out but I havent got one of them

BLUEMATT23 said:

Exactly that, they are SAD - but let's not join in that pathetic mentality. City fans are better than that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.