Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

I want Barca to win cos walking back down Wembley way on cup final day after we'd won were Barca fans on the bridge by the station cheering for City and the City fans cheering for Barca..it was well good. :)

samharris said:
I want Barca to win cos walking back down Wembley way on cup final day after we'd won were Barca fans on the bridge by the station cheering for City and the City fans cheering for Barca..it was well good. :)
That reminds me of when we played Chelsea in the last home game of the season around 93/94. Stood/Sat in the Kippax, we all just started singing, 'you're gonna win the cup, you're gonna win the cup.....', (they had united in the FA Cup final that year). Went down extremely well with the Chelsea fans did that.

Pigeonho said:
samharris said:
That reminds me of when we played Chelsea in the last home game of the season around 93/94. Stood/Sat in the Kippax, we all just started singing, 'you're gonna win the cup, you're gonna win the cup.....', (they had united in the FA Cup final that year). Went down extremely well with the Chelsea fans did that.

Reminds me of the last day of the 1989/90 season away at Crystal Palace singing the same to Palace fans - alas they never did.

I always like to see ManUre lose any game they play, it's just in my blood. I could not will them on to win a game under any circumstances.

I also like to watch Barcelona as they are one of the best teams I've ever seen. I think they will embarass the rags like the last time they met in the final.

When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

This was my response.......

Even if you played this team I would STILL cheer them on over you

Hitler

Pol Pot Stalin Kim Jong Lee Robert Mugarbe

Himmler Ghengis Khan Myra Hindley Ivan the Terrible

Osma Bin Laden

Fred West

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

Can't believe Gary Neville did not make your starting 11, I assume he's on the bench.

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

Can't wait to see Rat Boy on Sky tomorrow night when Manure get demolished by Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.