Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

Re: When asked “Will you be supporting Barca tomorrow then?”

Fred West is a good shout up front. He certainly knows how to bury them.

if fairness bin laden should be upfront on his own as hes a bigger target

good choice in playing fred west further forward though because when at the back hes flagged a little

I think it's a disgrace. How does the rags winning the CL affect us? I mean, doesn't it prove how good WE are, by beating them at wembley in an one off game? Doesn't it prove how strong the PL is?

I say i hope they win, and i might even clap them, when the parade goes by my house.

If you don't read the white writing it's your own fault! you were caught.

your joking right? on the day of the f.a cup final the boozers were rammed with rags, stoke flags up the lot. so yeah, i would love it if they beat them, LOVE IT
keeganrant_450x299.jpg

Re: Good luck to BARCELONA!

i want barca to massacre united.
why, because this wankfest tsunami we`ve had to endure over the last fortnight will seem like a ripple in a puddle compared to the waterworld of bollox the media will cover us all in if united manage to find a way to stifle barca`s genius.

almost everybody football fan i`ve talked to has had enough of what could have been a great game, spoiled by this two week media led united arse licking frenzy.

the sooner its over the better.

Helmet Cole said:
Can't believe Gary Neville did not make your starting 11, I assume he's on the bench.

He's the Manager.

I want to watch it but I don't want to lose 2 hours of my life should the rags win.

noely said:
if fairness bin laden should be upfront on his own as hes a bigger target

He was good in the air about 10 years ago but his career's died its death now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.